The Board through its professional staff has identified the following goals in support of student achievement for the period 2014 - 2017.
- Increase levels of literacy (reading/writing) and numeracy across the school giving priority to:
students who are not achieving, are at risk of not achieving, or who have special needs
Māori (working with its Māori community in planning and setting targets)
- Programmes are based on sufficiently comprehensive assessment evidence in order that progress and achievement are evaluated and next teaching/learning steps are identified.
- Information and communication technologies are used to enhance student progress and achievement, goal-setting and reporting, thus enhancing the triangular learning partnership.
- Professional learning and development for teaching staff incorporate changes to the professional standards and registered teacher criteria reflecting the philosophy of the school in supporting student achievement and school-wide development
- That over the period 2014 - 2017 the school sequentially review its governance, operations and curriculum delivery.